2. Smoothies! I have been drinking smoothies all week which I don't normally do! They were delicious!
3. OPI Trend Toes in Cheetah Sparkle! I love anything animal print! They don't make enough animal print items for me! I am just a tacky old lady at heart, so I grabbed these when I came across them. I am on week two, and they still look almost perfect. I did take a picture, but my feet are as white as a ghost, and I don't want to scare you.
I had a coworker about 10 years ago that said that she didn't like what her feet looked like, but her manicure lady said that she should wear open toed shoes and not worry about it. Her feet were horrific! I just kept staring at them while she was telling me this. I probably had a grimace! I was literally at a loss for words. I would have told her to put 5 layers of socks and some steel toe work boots over those suckers! So that's why I will spare you from my ghost feet. They are not that bad, but I have to be considerate! Otherwise my feet may imbed permanently in one of your memories!
4. Eclipse! I finally get to start programming in Eclipse instead of Notepad++, and Eclipse actually fixes some errors automatically. It is also more likely to be the program that I use in a job, so I am semi-excited to see what it is like!
5. Brethren Butter! I have a little jingle that I sing when I eat it:
Touched by amish hands (I don't know why that sounds appealing, but it does!)
I have to tell you, it is AMAZING! It is like tasting butter for the first time! I was intrigued by it at the store when I first saw it a few months ago, but I didn't buy it because it was a dollar more than regular butter. I finally had passed by it one too many times, and I had to have it. I am so glad that I bought it.
6. Instagram! I am a late social media bloomer. I got MySpace when Facebook was cool, and Facebook when EVERYONE but me seemed to already have a page. I like that I can keep in touch with my family. I read that many young people (not that I am a young person...) exclusively use instagram. I had no idea what it really was. I had just got a new iPad, and I checked it out. I love it! I can post pictures of whatever I am doing, and it's fun. :)
|This is totally unrelated to this post, but I love taking bug pictures.|
7. Blood Oranges! I am one of those fruit lovers that waits for certain seasons all year long. Lychee, watermelon, and BLOOD ORANGES! They are so tasty! Moro is another name for them. If you see them, try them, and maybe they will become a new favorite for you too!
8. Earthing! I have been earthing all my life, but I never knew it had a name. It is basically walking around barefoot outside! It is supposed to connect you to the earth and lower inflammation in the body and much more. I just like walking around outside barefoot. I have earthed at the grand canyon, Zion National Park, and pretty much everywhere I have been. I have heard the word "barefoot" in almost every language when people comment about me walking barefoot, but I don't really care. I do it for me. The last thing I am going to do it let a social expectation keep me from doing what I want!
|I am lucky no bugs got me! :)|
9. Mineral baths! I have an amazing recipe for a mineral bath that I use frequently!
-1 to 2 cups baking soda
-2 cups epsom salt
-1 teaspoon ginger
-essential oils (I use lavender! Also, save yourself some trouble and NEVER use peppermint oil. It burns like the dickens!)
Just plop those ingredients in your bath and enjoy!
10. I almost cut this to 9, but then I remembered CamelCamelCamel.com! The best website. It checks prices on amazon and gives you a low and high price that the item has been. It can also email you when your desired item gets to a certain price! I have been using it all week! I LOVE IT! It has already saved me a ton of money.
What are you guys thinking about this week?